Private Property Rentals

Friday, July 20, 2007

Burn South Africa (Brand Suid Afrika) English lyrics

For you the knives still wait,

in the bushes outside your house at night,
we should be safe, we should be safe
we keep our conscience clear and lock our doors

We took petrol
and we burned down all our bridges
before we got to the other side
and now I realise
and now I realise for the first time

Chorus
blood and iron, blood and land
blood and oil, blood and land
scared and lazy and desperate
there's nothing new under the sun
and in the shadow South Africa is burning

What do I know about being honest?
my conscience flows through
my waking life is through the old mans memories
and now I realise
and now I realise for the first time

Chorus

And now I realise
And now I realise for the first time
The Ossewa Brandwag
Did it yesterday
The municipality
They blew it up

Chorus

And us for you!
And us for you...

Landmines of guilt
in a one man concentration camp
you complain about the state of the nation
well fucking do something about it
Burn South-Africa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the lyrics. Indeed, we should all do something about it. The current South Africa should be burned and we should all grow a new one.

Checkout Rockers Opposing Women and Child Abuse plus the compilation CD that will accompany:

www.rowaca.wordpress.com.